The Gud Ngund’ Experience
iNgudukazi is an inclusive publication for women and girls to discuss issues around their lived experiences, work, love, life, home, fashion, hair, skin, and celeb culture. That’s how we are strategically positioned to connect you to a feminine audience through reviews, reviewed experiences, sponsored posts, event attendance, digital adverts (website and social media), and video adverts.
Get in touch with us and we will send you a detailed Media Kit on how best we can collaborate with you and the various platforms available. Shoot us an email on ingudukazi[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Are Twitter Spaces The Future?
- Press Release: Bioskop Short Film 2022 finalists announcement
- Press Release: Lamas Ellz Ft Asaph & T3rry Tempo – Va Va Voom
- All Set For The Inaugural Potraz Online Content Creators Workshop
- Meet Bhekiwé Dube: Bulawayo’s Pop Princess
- Munch and Sip Bulawayo’s Biggest Food Festival to Return
- Press Release:Khura Kasts Arts Masterclass Podcast