The Gud Ngund’ Experience
iNgudukazi is an inclusive publication for women and girls to discuss issues around their lived experiences, work, love, life, home, fashion, hair, skin, and celeb culture. That’s how we are strategically positioned to connect you to a feminine audience through reviews, reviewed experiences, sponsored posts, event attendance, digital adverts (website and social media), and video adverts.
Get in touch with us and we will send you a detailed Media Kit on how best we can collaborate with you and the various platforms available. Shoot us an email on ingudukazi[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Music Video Review: Thandy Dhlana – Butterfly
- Meet Bulawayo Artist Ziee Xayn, uKhwezi
- Music Video Review: M.U.S.E feat. Asaph – Pressure
- Ubuntu: The Raw Truth Unravelled by Mthulisi Ndlovu Book Review
- Meet Tarryn Talana of Tarryn Talana Studios
- Dating in the Digital Age: Are they really playing hard to get?
- New Music: Amanda Grace – Shoko ft Mpostori Wency