The Gud Ngund’ Experience
iNgudukazi is an inclusive publication for women and girls to discuss issues around their lived experiences, work, love, life, home, fashion, hair, skin, and celeb culture. That’s how we are strategically positioned to connect you to a feminine audience through reviews, reviewed experiences, sponsored posts, event attendance, digital adverts (website and social media), and video adverts.
Get in touch with us and we will send you a detailed Media Kit on how best we can collaborate with you and the various platforms available. Shoot us an email on ingudukazi[at]gmail[dot]com.
- You’re Invited to the African Influencer Awards
- New Music: MJ Sings ft Murphy Cubic Feels
- You’re Invited to the #ZimWineTour
- Age is nothing but a number and jail is nothing but a cell
- He’s cheating on me with a man
- I am Makhadzi, I have dark inner thighs but I’m not sorry
- Music Video Review: JoyRukanza – Queendom