The Gud Ngund’ Experience
iNgudukazi is an inclusive publication for women and girls to discuss issues around their lived experiences, work, love, life, home, fashion, hair, skin, and celeb culture. That’s how we are strategically positioned to connect you to a feminine audience through reviews, reviewed experiences, sponsored posts, event attendance, digital adverts (website and social media), and video adverts.
Get in touch with us and we will send you a detailed Media Kit on how best we can collaborate with you and the various platforms available. Shoot us an email on ingudukazi[at]gmail[dot]com.
- The Legend of the Sword – Who Made You?
- The Corpse Bride – No Happily Ever After
- The Great Shedding
- Back to School – What kind of year will you be having?
- FEMME by Litso Fashion: A Fashion show With a Storytelling Twist
- Music Video Review : .iSRAEL – NEW
- Beauty Mutanga, a story of Perseverance, Determination, and Hard Work