The Gud Ngund’ Experience
iNgudukazi is an inclusive publication for women and girls to discuss issues around their lived experiences, work, love, life, home, fashion, hair, skin, and celeb culture. That’s how we are strategically positioned to connect you to a feminine audience through reviews, reviewed experiences, sponsored posts, event attendance, digital adverts (website and social media), and video adverts.
Get in touch with us and we will send you a detailed Media Kit on how best we can collaborate with you and the various platforms available. Shoot us an email on ingudukazi[at]gmail[dot]com.
- New Music : Prolific x LarryTheNomad – BHOLATO EP
- Celebrating Mental Health Awareness Month: Mental Health Is Not The Issue!
- I hired Msiz’Kay for my wedding, and you should too
- Music Video Review: Mzoe 7 – Umjolo the Pandemic
- Through The Looking Glass: The Lens Through Which You See Life.
- Movie Review: Vanquish
- Celebrating Independence: Freedom of the Self