Eye makeup is an essential to most makeup lovers. That’s why we even have the term ‘brows on fleek’, expressing beautifully done brows. The foundation of all makeup really is the eyes, the brows at least, hence that’s why we are concentrating on the eye this week.
One never really gets it at first, as this can be a daunting task, but once you get the hang of it, it would be very easy to navigate through life as your very own makeup artist. Have you ever looked at those girls on Instagram and thought, ‘wow her face looks really pretty, how could I possibly look just as great?’, well you can too by following these simple steps.
So we’ve come up with a simple guideline, especially for beginners, here’s a guide to get your brows on fleek:
- A clean brow. The first thing is to shape your brow, which is either tweezing, waxing off or shaving off with a razor blade.
- After that shape your eyebrow using a pencil.
- Then apply your concealer around your brow, the concealer which is 1-2 times lighter than your regular foundation.
- Fill up the brow using a filler or your pencil.
- Softly blend-in the concealer to your skin, adding your foundation to the face as you do so.
- Dust the completed brow with setting powder.
It doesn’t really end there you can then add your eye shadows or cat eyes to finish off the look. So let’s get to it girls!
Let’s enjoy this little exercise whilst enhancing our beauty in a fun way.