HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYESHADOW POP.
Nowadays, colour is all the rage and rocking a vibrant eyeshadow has become a trend of note, even if you’re just headed to the grocery store!
However, with there being multiple palettes to choose from, all with their own individual formula, we may face some difficulties when it comes to application time. You may find that the colours appear too bright and bold on the palette, but dull and muted on your skin. If that’s the case, don’t rush to bin the whole palette or give it away, this can be easily rectified by following five simple steps.
You will need the following:
*A concealer lighter than your natural skin tone.
*Translucent setting powder / white eyeshadow.
*Three small eyeshadow brushes.
*Eyeshadow pallet of your choice.
*Cream or powder highlight
Follow the steps below to make your eyeshadow pop;
1. Apply your lightest concealer to your eyelid and blend it out evenly towards the tail of your eyebrow.
2. Set the concealer with either a white eyeshadow or translucent setting powder.
3. Pack your desired colour onto a small brush and stamp it onto your eyelid.
4. Use a slightly bigger brush to blend out the edges for a more seamless look.
5. Use your smallest brush and your favourite cream or powder highlight on the inner corners of your eyes for a finishing touch.
Not only does the method above help get a more pigmented look, but prevents the colours from fading as quickly post application.